Podcasts have recently taken the world by storm, with nearly every subject having a dedicated podcast! So it’s only natural that there are many podcasts out there wholly dedicated to mental health. The following podcasts are perfect for men currently struggling with anxiety, with strategies, stories, conversations, and more that can all help you cope with your anxiety. So if you’re looking to learn new ways to help cope with your anxiety or simply take relief in the fact that others feel the way that you do, then feel free to check out these podcasts:
1. The Anxiety Guy – Dennis Simesk is a trained Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Neuro-linguistic programming Coach who hosts a weekly podcast and Youtube channel. Through his platform, Dennis shares his wisdom on the causes of anxiety and how to master it. Dennis shares stories and advice about all kinds of anxiety and everywhere it may come from, giving listeners new knowledge on how to deal with and master their anxiety.
2. The Hardcore Self Help Podcast with Duff the Psych – Hosted by Dr. Robert Duff, himself describes his podcast as being about depression and anxiety without any of the “psychobabble bs”. Releasing weekly, each episode, Dr. Robert Duff explores different ways to deal with anxiety and depression in every aspect of life. What sets this podcast apart is that Dr. Robert Duff doesn’t sound like an average doctor or a therapist telling you what to do but rather a friend giving you valuable advice. Listeners can expect a pleasant and knowledgeable experience with plenty of valuable advice that relates to anxiety.
3. The Overwhelmed Brain – This podcast was created and is hosted by Paul Colainni. After an abrupt end to a 13-year long relationship, Paul fell into a massive depression. After several years of learning, self-discovery, and mastering his brain, Paul decided to start sharing his knowledge with the world through The Overwhelmed Brain podcast and blog. The podcast covers various topics, including anxiety and depression, what causes it, and how we can change things in our lives. This podcast is great for anyone looking to start a new path in life yet is too anxious to get started.
4. Not Another Anxiety Show – Kelli Walker is a registered nurse, Certified Health and Wellness Coach, and a former agoraphobe and wants to help everyone suffering from anxiety, from the always anxious to the occasionally panicked. Kelli routinely hosts other experts on her show to have conversations about anxiety, where it comes from, and how we can get a grip on it. Listeners can expect to receive real, down-to-earth tips and advice, as well as valuable resources and guidance all related to anxiety and how to conquer it.
5. The One You Feed – Created and hosted by Eric Zimmer, an author, behavior coach, and entrepreneur, this weekly podcast delves into anxiety, depression, psychology, wisdom, and even more. The podcast often hosts many guests that are all experts in their field and have a lot to contribute to the conversation. Listeners can expect many great conversations with plenty of amazing insight and advice on their mind and how to better your mental health.